Monday, January 3, 2011

10 projects I love...

I have so many awesome DIY from other blogs that I really want to do and have saved in a special folder. I hope you are having a wonderful first Monday of 2011!

1. Pretty Pleated Purse by Prudent Baby
This would be so pretty to have for spring!

2. Swaddle Blanket by Prudent Baby
I am a avid Prudent Baby reader and fan (can you tell?)

3. Ruffle Pillow and Ruffle Onesies by Under the Sycamore
No picture sorry :(

4. Placemat Pillow by Prudent Baby
A trip to the Create and Barrel Outlet is in order for this one.

5. Ruffle Pillow by Prudent Baby
I have a new obsession with pillows I really want to make some for our living room, we just got a new couch for Christmas!

6. Sewn Stash Baskets by The Purl Bee

7. Tooth Fairy Bags by The Purl Bee
I have no idea who I would make these for, but they are so stinking cute!

8. Head Up Your Sleeve by Delia Creates
Its a head band made from a sleeve of an old tee shirt!


9. Rose Barrettes by The Purl Bee

10. Gathered Pillow by Sew Homegrown
Another pillow, I know! I just can't help myself there are so many good ones!








No comments:

Post a Comment