Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hopes for 2011...

A new year begins with new goals, mine usually are around the same, but I am making them more specific this year to be able to judge what I actually accomplish this year. I am excited for a new year, a fresh start, a new positive look on life. Here are my 11 goals for 2011.

1. Run the Zoo 1/2 marathon in March.
2. Run the San Diego Rock and Roll Marathon in May.
3. Take a trip (I always want to but never bite the bullet and save some money to take a small trip, this is the year, I will!).
4. Read newspaper for 15 minutes a day.
5. Get Baybeesteps in a store.
6. Post at least 5 times a week (I really am going to try!).
7. Read all the books in my room (I have this really horrible habit of buying books and not finishing them or not starting them at all, so I want to read and finish all the books I have yet to.).
8. Save money.
9. Post at least one new shoe a week on Baybeesteps.
10. Smile everyday.
11. Take time each day to be thankful for everything and everyone in my life :)

We shall see, I'm sure these will change as the year progresses, but they are a good start, all things I want to work on and improve. Happy 2011, lets make this a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment