Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hoping to get through today!

Today is a tough one, I'm sicky-icky but am craving to sew and bake and do all the wonderful things school and work keep me far far away from.
Tonight I will be baking (hopefully if I can keep myself awake) cupcakes for Dia De Los Muertos for my spanish class.
But until then here is a little creation I made for an awesome mama Bri, she has two precious little ones Bodhi and Sailor. Bodhi is the most loving little boy I have ever met and I hope my kids can be as rad as he is one day and I can absolutely not wait to meet Sailor.

This is the round bunting project from HomeEc 
by most favorite blog SmileandWave

I can't wait to make more! I'm thinking "Happy Holidays" "Welcome" and "Merry Christmas" would be super cute ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment