Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Mondays!

Wow, where have I been? I'm sorry, I have been bad at posting.
But as it never fails, it is upon us again that good ole Monday, it's brisk and fall like today, I loves it :)
8 things I love just in case this weather isn't up your ally!
1. Love and Other Drugs
Saw this preview this weekend, and I can not wait for it to come out in November.
Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway = perfect.

2. Little Dresses for Africa
Cool little program. Non-profit organization provides relief to children in Africa. Put parties together to make dresses and send them to support young girls in Africa. Want to do one soon.
3. Feather Girl Art Print
on Burntfeather on Etsy
4. Of Course, Freepeople please stop being so perfect...
Casual, cute, comfy, add a scarf and we will call it a day.

5. Pumpkins pumpkins! I want to go to a pumpkin patch!


6. Julian oh, Julian Fall is not complete without you and some Apple Pie!


7. Fun Quote Art
From One of my Favorite Blogs; A Beautiful Mess

8. Anthropologie Everything, one day, one day...



No comments:

Post a Comment