Monday, November 15, 2010

Things I love...

It's coming! It's coming! The holiday season is here here are all the things I am loving, happy Monday!

Starbucks Holiday Cups

You know the holidays are coming when the Starbucks holiday 
cups are out.

Holiday Decorations
From none other than the wonderful world of Anthropologie.




Holiday Wrapping
Also from Anthropologie, my favorite is simple wrapping paper with fun ribbons.





Look at these tags, they are chalkboards.

Holiday Dresses
Sparkle, sparkle, holiday dresses are all about sparkle! 
Thank you 
Free People and Anthropologie geniuses. 





Fun Little Gifts
I am making alot of my gifts this year, but I am looking for 
little extras to add to make them even more fun. 



Bath aromas that look like tea.



Coal gum (hehe how cute!)

This calendar from Paper Source, all of the patterns are super cute, and when the month is done there are templates on the back to make them into folders or postcards or boxes!
I am waiting for these goodies to go on sale.

This Week
I promise a BaybeeSteps update is coming I promise promise promise!
My favorite DIYs from other bloggers.
A walk through my workspace.
Perhaps pictures of my new fabrics from FabricWorm.

Happy Monday!











No comments:

Post a Comment